Sunday, July 26, 2009

What are you doing to improve sales in this economic slump?

Good morning, My husband is an avid poster in here but this is my first post. We sell jewelry on this account and sales have really been slumping for us. I wanted to start a thread where sellers might post their ideas to help increase sales in these trying times. So powersellers, jump in and tell us what you are doing to boost your sales and maybe we can help each other a bit. One of the ideas I'm starting to use is to add a free gift when a certain level of items are purchased on the same shipper. We've started offering free 14K Studs with any 3 items purchased on the same order. It has helped a bit but I could use more ideas. Thanks Pamela Steven said to say HI! to JUDY, BOB, MOXA and the gang



Orignal From: What are you doing to improve sales in this economic slump?

No comments:

Post a Comment