Saturday, July 18, 2009

My sales have went to zero! Is it related to Best Match update?

I was averaging 3 - 8 sales per day and then on Mar. 17 my sales went completely to 0. Coincidentally I found an article describing changes in Best Match that also occurred on Mar. 17. Has this happened to anyone else? I just made Power Seller status earlier this month, my feedback rating is 100%, and my DSRs until today were all 4.9, one DSR just went to 4.8 today. When I search for my items some come up first in the list and some are 4 or 5 down which is how it has been. Has anyone else had a sudden drop off in sales? This usually happens to me about every 4 - 6 weeks where the sales drop off for a few days and then they come back. Is this normal?



Orignal From: My sales have went to zero! Is it related to Best Match update?

No comments:

Post a Comment