Sunday, July 26, 2009

feedback broken

went to leave feedback today, wouldnt let me... here is the live help chat log.... (me) yes, are your programmers messing with the feedback stuff? i went to leave feedback for a couple of transactions (i KNOW i havent left it yet) but when i go to the site mape and select leave feedback for member / transaction, it comes up with a page saying i dont have any transactions to leave feedback for. and when i go through my MYEBAY page it responds with the item is no longer there or i have already left feedback for it. 5:49:56 PM Janice A. I'm sorry to hear about this matter. I would like to inform you that this has been reported as a glitch on the system right now. The team is currently working on this issue to be fixed as quickly as possible. just so people know. michael



Orignal From: feedback broken

No comments:

Post a Comment