Sunday, July 26, 2009

What eBay will and will not back a seller on

I know that the seller protection is supposed to have increased since the dis-allowing of sellers to leave a negative, but I'm curious about a certain situation. ok, here goes. Buyer commits to an item in my store. 5 days later emails me this: "what is your mailing address?" I responded explaining that I assume that they needed my address because they wanted to send a payment through the mail but unfortunately we only take paypal blah blah blah (but nice of course) Nothing else from the buyer, so on day 9 I file the UPI They respond within an hour telling me that I would have already had my money if I had just given them my mailing address. This buyer has feedback under 30 and has left two negatives for sellers, both involving money order issues. At this point, things could still turn out good, but I'm just bracing myself for the worst. Have any of you had experiences with something similar? IF they did leave a neg because I refused to accept a MO, would that be grounds for feedback removal? Attitude Apparel because you are what you wear!



Orignal From: What eBay will and will not back a seller on

No comments:

Post a Comment