Monday, July 20, 2009

Should I sell to a buyer that leaves LOTS of negatives?

Hi everyone! I am just looking for a few opinions on this. I have a potential buyer that wants to place an order with me. I have yet to respond to her, as I checked her feedback and she gives a lot of negatives. Out of the last 200 feedbacks she left, 48 of them were negatives. In a few cases cases she was too impatient to wait for her orders to arrive from China/Japan and left 32 negatives for one seller after just 2 weeks of waiting. A few other negatives were because the item was broken(these were $1-$2 items), but in both cases the seller stated they sent a replacement AND gave a refund, but she still left negatives. All of the sellers had excellent feedback, until she came along, so it is clear to me that the buyer is the problem. I am not sure I want to risk my feedback as I have already gotten 1 negative from a buyer that was totally unfair. I am wondering, Do I have to sell to her? Can I just add her to my blocked bidder list and hope she doesn't have another id to purchase with? Should I send her a message letting her know I will not sell to her, and if so, what do you say? What would you do? Any thoughts on this would be helpful! Thanks!



Orignal From: Should I sell to a buyer that leaves LOTS of negatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment