Monday, July 20, 2009

Shipping and Handling Charges DSR, How do I improve?

The only place it seems most people are getting dinged is the Shipping and Handling charges - and that is where I am need of changing for improvement. The majority of my customers are purchasing colored caulk: 1.1 pounds of shipping weight per tube. I did trial runs of offering the Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes (that is what I use to ship, no matter what I charge for the first 3 tubes) - which if they purchased one or one thousand tubes, they would only pay the $4.95 - and dropped my selling price of the product BUT I was getting REALLY dinged for this on my "high cost of shipping and handling" I guess because my S

Orignal From: Shipping and Handling Charges DSR, How do I improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment