Monday, July 20, 2009

Need a little advice.

I have been an ebay member for awhile and have sold a few things here and there. Now i really want to get serious and maybe try and do this as a supplement to my income. When i say serious, i mean i have actually went and gotten a business certificate and i have a tax id and the whole thing. Now before i had a dropshipper who wasnt very trustful and that was rough because i had to refund a lot of money and that is partly why i gave up. I decided to spend some money and purchased World Wide Brands supplier list. I now have a couple of jewelry suppliers who i trust because I purchased some things and they were as described and they shipped the day after payment which is a good thing. So now i have things in place in terms of what to sell but now i need help in how to sell. This is gemstone jewelry which I love. I have been reading so much about starting your items at 99 cents. Does anybody have an opinion on this? It seems like a huge risk to take if the supplier is charging me say 70 dollars for the ring and i start it at 99 cents. Who's to say i will make the money to cover at least the cost? Or should i just start it at 70 dollars? Also when should you think of opening a store? I only have one thing up right now and its just costume jewelry but wanted to get my feet wet so put something up cheap. Sorry thread is so long but i would really appreciate any advice you could give.



Orignal From: Need a little advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment