Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ebay Discrimination

As an Authorized NJOY Electronic Smoking Alternative Device Dealer, I searched and found many auctions for similar devices on Ebay, so I listed mine. Ebay immediately pulled my auctions for these products claiming they were "smokeless tobacco". I proved to them these were not the same thing. So I relisted my products, had many bids, business was going good, then suddenly Ebay pulled my auctions again claiming "they were not approved by FDA" Resorting to another aspect, I designed an Informational Pamphlet regarding this type device along with my personal contact information with the FDA with their response being "these devices have not been completely researched therefore they are not approved or disapproved". I relisted just the flavor cartridges, and Ebay not only pulled those auctions but the ones for my information pamphlets and blocked me from listing anything for "one day". However, since this began, there have been NUMEROUS auctions for many types of this product, not just NJOY, and these auctions were never pulled. I saved copies of all listings for weeks now. So does anyone agree this is a case of Discrimination?? I've asked the Ebay CEO to contact me however I doubt the request got to him. I believe its one employee trying to play games with me and thinking they are powerful. I will have their job and plan to file major lawsuit against Ebay for discrimination. I've lost so many sales over this. ANYONE who can help me please contact me at: Virtual.Smoke@live.com Thanks so much for all your help!!!



Orignal From: Ebay Discrimination

No comments:

Post a Comment