Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wholesale pricing.

Hey guys. So. I just got a wholesale pricing list from one of my distributors, and I need help deciphering the list. The objects in question are supplements. Item/ Size/ Case/ WHSL/ Price/ Case Discount 2.5%/ Retail/ ###/ 1.0lb/.....6 / $70.96../$53.22/ $51.89......................./ 94.99 now. is this the cost per case? (ie: 6 units for $53.22) or is it the cost per unit (ie: $53.22 for one tub?) This almost makes no sense if its 53.22 for one tub. A single unit only usually sells for 75 in most stores.so after shipping and such, I would barely just break even. Keep in mind this is all tax exempt, I am a business with a tax id. If this is per unit, i will for one case end up spending over $300 to make 330 after I sell off all my product, factor in tax and shipping. This is a major distributor, i wouldnt think profit margins would be so low. Thanks.



Orignal From: Wholesale pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment