Sunday, July 26, 2009

Why I will insure every package from now on!

Hey all I purchased something off ebay recently. ( duh, dont we all?) The confermation came to my email telling me it was delivered. The address and other info was correct. But to my dismay, no package was at my back door as described in the email. Thankfully, the item was insured, and my seller immediately refunded my money saying he will deal with the carrier. Makes me wonder though if some people would have the gaul to say they never recieved the package when in fact they did??? How would we ever protect ourselves from this happening without insurance? On another note ... what is the process for the seller to make a claim and get paid? How long does it take? The carrier was UPS. Klyde



Orignal From: Why I will insure every package from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment