Sunday, July 26, 2009

NEW FEEDBACK POLICY SUX

Having problems with feedback all of a sudden??? here is a copy of the complaint I just sent to ebay.. this is gonna be a real problem for any seller on ebay Dear ebay ur new feedback policy SUX!!! please review this if u need a good laugh !!!220248287427 look what u are encouraging I refuse to do business with a company that has no respect for the customer ME The pop up that comes up to tell the customer to leave honest feed back gives the appearance that they are expected to leave negative feedback I can only assume that ebay does not need sellers anymore since I have been penalized in best match searches for not having the good feedback that ebay expects, yet they are encouraging the leaving of negative feedback which lowers my sales abilities making it look like I am not a good seller Ebay I believe you have lost your mind(s) I am only to assume that u have way to many buyers and no further need for sellers I do intend to close my store shortly if this new policy stays in effect as that there is no way I will do business in this kind of enviroment and my regards to the machine that reads this and sends me back a form letter dixie969 cc every ebay forum I can post this on I am a powerseller I guess I can kiss that goodbye too



Orignal From: NEW FEEDBACK POLICY SUX

No comments:

Post a Comment