Saturday, July 18, 2009

$100 contest to the winner but what should I have them do?

Hi All, I have a blog on blogger I use to try and direct people to my Ebay store. It does help somewhat but to attract even more attention, I'm going to have a contest offering either $50 or $100 prize into their Paypal account. Okay, I know what the prize is going to be but what should I have people do to win it? This is all so new to me so I'm hoping some of you may of had some experience along these lines. Lets say they need to follow me on my blog, twitter, and comment on my blog or whatever. How do I figure out the winner? I figure I should run it for 30 days? I also posted this on another board but haven't really got alot of replies with ideas yet. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. pegs_family_closet_closeouts pegs_family_closet_closeouts



Orignal From: $100 contest to the winner but what should I have them do?

No comments:

Post a Comment