Sunday, July 26, 2009

EBAY AND THEIR RESTRICTIONS

I have been an ebay memember for over a year now and after spending the last 3 months doing research on the best way to sell I finally reached the point were I was ready to start listing 6 or more auctions a week. Yesterday I discovered that ebay wont let me list anymore of the type of auctions for the next 3 I had planned on doing for the next 30 days because they claim I just don't have enough history. My feedback is 100% I take alot of time to list just one auction and follow the rules. How does ebay expect new sellers to obtain alot of good history if we can't sell the types of items we choose to sell?????? I am now sitting on items I purchased for the sole reason of selling over Christmas time. Ebay took my listing fee and if something does not sell the first time I have to wait 30 days to re list...THIS IS UNREAL!!! Now I will have to use other sites to sell the great items I have. I am to the point of tears thinking of all the time and effort I put into this only to be told I cant sell the great items I have . I even spoke with a ebay representative and he even commented that my auctions are what ebay is looking for. The only way I can find to describe how I feel is heartbroken



Orignal From: EBAY AND THEIR RESTRICTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment