Monday, July 20, 2009

heard ebay has a new rule for 2009

Just wondering if you heard the new 2009 ebay rule .. No longer will anyone be able to sell knives or swords or any unpadded weapons on ebay . I recently was suspended for selling plastic and wooden training weapons .. While swords and knives are real and sharp . Is there anyplace else you sell . Because I am looking to keep selling my wooden and plastic training weapons someplace. I started my store have really good sales and now this . Yet tons of others are selling worse. I heard ebay is crap on alot of blogs as of the last week or two I am agreeing. Thinking of documenting all contact with ebay for a class action suite if there not removing more deadly things or items equal to mine . Larry larsang@charter.net



Orignal From: heard ebay has a new rule for 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment