Monday, July 20, 2009

Problem with buyer....any suggestions?

I have a buyer who bought a pair of kids Ugg boots from me. They were a size M and I listed them as a L by mistake. I stated that they were in excellent USED condition...which they were. She emailed me complaining that there was a scuff on the front of the Ugg Boot. Yes there is and it shows in the picture...other then that they are perfect. Hence the USED condition. Since I made the mistake of listing them as a Large I told her to feel free to return them to me. This was 8 days ago and I never heard back from her. Now today I get an e-mail telling me she wants a partial refund on the boots. So I guess the obviously fit. I do not want to give her a refund because she got them at a very cheap price as is. Since she got them on the 5th of Feb and it is now the 18th I am sure her child has worn them since she never responded to my offer of a return. If she returns them now they might not be in the condition I sent them out in and I would not be able to resell them. I do not want her ruining my feedback.. and Ebay always seems to side with the buyer from what I have heard. I feel like she is taking me for a ride because if the boots did not fit and she did not want them she would have taken me up on the returning of the right away and would have done so. What should I do??? Thanks



Orignal From: Problem with buyer....any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment