Monday, July 20, 2009

eBay Express Services Inc

I was wondering if anyone out there knows about this company and their job offer. I saw a job ad for Local Delivery Manager/Local Delivery Agent for eBay Express Services Inc. The basic responsibilities if hired would be; take parcels and packages from couriers of their partner organization or pick them up; deliver taken parcels to post office for further shipping; etc. I would report to a local Branch manager and would work from my home from 9-4. They sent me an application and a employee agreement and they ask that I send them a copy of a utility bill to verify my address I am trying to find out if this is a legitimate job to work from home. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thank you Charlotte



Orignal From: eBay Express Services Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment