Saturday, July 18, 2009

I didn't get adcommerce coupons, did you?

I saw this item in auctionbytes today: "eBay sent $20 coupon to sellers to spend on its pay-per-click ad network. The eBay AdCommerce program allows eBay sellers to promote their listings through ads that display in the sponsored results section of search results. Sellers must redeem the AdCommerce coupons by March 31st and are good for campaigns that run in the month of April." But there aren't any messages about this in my ebay, my messages, or in my email. I couldn't find anything in the ebay announcements either. Wondering if a seller has to have a certain status to receive this coupon, anyone know? Sallie Silver Lotus: Brilliant Buys, Fabulous Service



Orignal From: I didn't get adcommerce coupons, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment