Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am trying to find a good marketing site

Hi, everyone. I am taking another stab at ebay. I sold hard for a year or so and found it overwhelming. My frustration comes from the time it takes to generate the listing and researching the item I'm selling. I am currently using Auctiva to list. I would like to know if there is a decent marketing tool that is easy to use and strait to the point, that is, searching keywords, visitors and the info related to them. What categories are they searching, how did they get there, etc. I was looking at Sellathon's ViewTracker and signed up for the 30 day free trial, then started reading the post at Sellathon and discovered that most of, if not all, currently subscribed were unhappy due to the new version they had just launched. It seems that Version 3. is a lot more popular than Version 4. and that V4 is so much more limited than what V3. is. I am looking at terapeak, and wanted some input and thoughts about their service, or about any other service out there. Also Auctiva says it is free to list using their site, but I found out that they are charging insurance on every item that I sell. Some of these are not worth putting insurance on, like a .99 item. When I tried to turn off the insurance for items a notice comes up and discourages this because Auctiva has to have some way to make money and keep the site free. Any thoughts on this? Thanks



Orignal From: I am trying to find a good marketing site

No comments:

Post a Comment