Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seller's software solutions - what do you use?

So, I've been using Auctiva, which works... kinda. It drives me crazy to need to get something accomplished but then the sight is down, or their server is being fritzy, etc, etc... plus the whole dynamic of their website is super clunky (tell me I'm not the only one you thinks this!) and I know that once I get my eBay business back going at the speed I need to be Auctiva will drive me batty. So what solutions are you using? In 2002/2003 I had an offline software that I LOVED, super easy to use, did a lot of automated things, but also very flexible to suit my own personal needs. It was also free (big bonus!). I don't mind paying a reasonable price for something, but I hate shelling out money for something that ends up not being workable for me, kwim? Thanks in advance for any input! =) ~Kristi



Orignal From: Seller's software solutions - what do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment