Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Negative Feedback @ 219

So a buyer left me negative feedback instead of asking me for a refund on a recent transaction. I sold the buyer (3) pairs of BDU pants and there was a size problem. It was my fault but the buyer instead of contacting me to resolve the matter, left me my very first negative feedback then sent me a message saying he didnt want to send the pants back to me and that the buyer was not gonna leave positive feedback. I just sent the buyer a message asking if they wanted a full refund without sending the items back. Now its just a waiting game for the response. So my question is, does eBay still allow buyers to change their feedback? I am hoping to resolve the matter and maybe get the negative off. Any advice would be certainly appreciated! Thanks



Orignal From: First Negative Feedback @ 219

No comments:

Post a Comment