Thursday, July 16, 2009

looking for your opinions

I've had 2 issues come up this week that I'm not quite sure about the best way to handle them. Both are about customs and returns. #1. I received a package returned to me unopened. It was a pair of stockings that I sold for $4, shipping charges (customer paid) were $4.60 and was shipped to France. It came back with a sticker marking "non reclame" which I assume means that no one ever claimed it at the customs office. I would be happy to return the customers money for the stockings, but am I obliged to return the shipping costs as well? #2 I got an email from a customer who purchased a $50 dress. (She is overseas somewhere but I just don't remember what country) The email tells me that she called her customs office and they informed her that they have returned the dress to me because she didn't pick it up. She said that they never notified her that it was there for pickup. I haven't gotten the dress back yet, but not really sure how to handle this one either. I'd gladly re-send it to her once it arrives, but should I pay for the cost of re-shipping? Thanks - Shelley Attitude Apparel because you are what you wear!



Orignal From: looking for your opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment