Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can ebay remove listings for shill bidding when the bidder only

I had all my listings removed because ebay alleged shill bidding. The buyer in question had bought a total of three items from me over a period of three months, and all three items were in either store inventory fixed price, or buy it now format. Never had this customer placed a bid on any of my auction format items. My question is this, how in the world can ebay consider this shill bidding. After reading the the definitions, and taking the tutorial, these formats, Fixed price and Buy it now, are the only formats that cannot result in a shill bidding issues. Any help here? I had 60 auctions cancelled, the cost to me is going to be in the hundreds of dollars, and of course no one will respond via phone, and email responses can take "24 to 72 hours". I would really like to know how they can takes such injurious action unilaterally without any evidence. There can't be any evidence, because it never happened. Any help appreciated. aaa951



Orignal From: How can ebay remove listings for shill bidding when the bidder only

No comments:

Post a Comment