Monday, August 31, 2009

Copy rights? new idea?

I have my own original idea....which I have never seen anywhere else. I just wonder...I really want to try this idea out on ebay...but I dont want others to take MY original idea and run withit...YOu know I dont care if other take the idea and make similar items for there own use...but I dont others to copy the item and sell it. So can I like get a copy right on the idea....and include that in my listing that the item is copy righted...will that work ...can you do that...any ideas. I am really anxious to get this out there to a test market on ebay. I think it will do very very well...Any advise would be greatley appreciated. THe item is clothing/accessory...mostly young girls....but also very appealing to all women. Thanks Kim


Orignal From: Copy rights? new idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment