Monday, August 31, 2009

Confusion... Blackthrone, Selling Manager Pro, Accounting Assistant?

I'm just confused. I know what I want a program to do, but can't figure out which of these does the same. Plus, one comes WITH a store for free (I think Seller Manager) but not the others. I'm so confused as to what would work best for me. We are wanting to list more often, working our way to Power Seller status, but the record keeping, timing auctions, listing, are taking up too much time. I want a program that keeps records. That automatically pops in the auction name, item, buyers name, address, payment due/paid. Stuff like that. Do these programs do all that or do I have to manually add the info? I want it to show costs, fees, profit, loss. I like having a monthly report showing that or a running total in the table. I want to be able to download it to my computer to print. I want it to send emails when the person's item is shipping, and leave feedback. I also want an ebay store, and want to automatically pop things in there that don't sell in auctions. Am I pipe-dreaming or do any of these do all this AND give me a store?


Orignal From: Confusion... Blackthrone, Selling Manager Pro, Accounting Assistant?

No comments:

Post a Comment