Monday, August 31, 2009

Need feedbackEnglish to French translation policies and listings: USEFUL???

Hello everyone from Montreal, I am a full time freelance translator, English to French, and I sell Pottery and Glass on Ebay. I would like the opinions of sellers on the potential of offering an English to French translation service for Ebay sellers to post their policies, some high-end listings maybe etc in French to tap into the European/Quebec market. Is this something that would interest you as a seller if the price was extremely reasonable (well below market value) and an Xfast turnaround (less than 24 hours). I am testing it in my store right now but I don't get a lot of hits. Also, what is your experience in having to answer questions from buyers in French? Would a fee for monthly translation service for questions or a pay-per-question service appeal to you? Thank you in advance, your feedback is much appreciated.


Orignal From: Need feedbackEnglish to French translation policies and listings: USEFUL???

No comments:

Post a Comment