Monday, August 31, 2009

Is Opt-in email marketing sign up allowed on listing page?

I know that there are pretty strict rules about email marketing here at ebay and that customers have to opt-in. I've had the "sign up for my newsletter" link up there for quite some time, but I was wondering if I would be allowed to use an outside of ebay company for this? Constant contact has html buttons that will give surfers an option to opt-in to my newsletter from my website, myspace, etc., would I be allowed to put this into my listing on ebay? I'd prefer to go this route because the emails are much more dynamic and more info is given on the reports. Attitude Apparel because you are what you wear!Attitude Apparel because you are what you wear!


Orignal From: Is Opt-in email marketing sign up allowed on listing page?

No comments:

Post a Comment