Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vacation setting

If someone could do me a favor I would really appreciate it. I put our store on vacation Tuesday night and a message in that we would be gone until the 19th. It was my understanding that it should be on the top of all my listing. I checked a couple of listing Wenedsday morning and didn't see it. I just checked now and I have had a sale and recieved payment. I still don't see my note added to the listings. My Ebay does say that my vaction settings are on. Is it because I am looking at my own listings I don't see it? I just want to know that my buyer knows I can't ship for a week yet as I am on the other side of the country. Would someone check my listing to see if they see anything and let me know. Or if I did something wrong. THANKS


Orignal From: Vacation setting

No comments:

Post a Comment