Monday, August 31, 2009

is it possible?

hi all, i've been on ebay for years, but never ever took it seriously, i've always played around with a few items here and there i'll be an open book since you all are fellow ebayers can you give me some advice? i'm a single mom,last year this time, i met the man that i thought was the answer to all my prayers...he turned out to be nothing short of a psychopath. he totally charmed his way into my life, my home, my bank account. before long, i had invited him to live with me and my son. of course he made a lot of promises, i live in an old victorian and it needs a ton of work, so he was very gung-ho about fixing it up and re-painting it and making an add-on office..etc.etc. i thought i was in heaven and so much in love with him....well, since he gave me a ring, and he was doing so much work on the house, we decided to re-finance, i put his name on the deed...i know, you are screaming, what an idiot. . . . .and i was to have done something like that....well, long story short, he ended up walking out on me, taking back the ring and only (since he is such a really nice guy...do you hear the sarcasm in my voice!) he agreed to help me with the mortgage, but only for 6 months,would he agree to pay for 1/2 the mortgage. he is really paying me back the amount that he tapped off of the mortgage to pay his personal bills, in reality he took about 12K but is paying back around 9K, my friends tell me to take what i can get and move on...i agree, and so does the atty. i contacted. here is the problem. i sell mostly antiques on ebay. in order for me to survive, not get ahead or make it, or save money, just survive and pay LONG ISLAND taxes, the mortgage, heating, etc. etc. i have to make at least.....LEAST 3K a MONTH on ebay. i wake up at 2 am. in a panic attack, i've lost over 20 pounds in 2 1/2 months..i'm a nervous wreck. i've never taken ebay that seriously and to tell you the truth i don't know that i can keep it up...or can i? is it possible to make that kind of money on ebay every single month? i'm almost 50, so time is not on my side. i have a 12 year old son to raise. i get money from his dad and it is alot, but it isn't enough for all that i need, i have to earn the rest of it. i don't want to lose my house, it is the house my kids grew up in and i've had it for 18 years. yet, if i can't come up with the mortgage payments, then i will in fact lose my house. he has agreed to pay 1/2 until only december of this year, after that, for the next 29 1/2 years it's all on my lap. i can't get him off the deed yet, cause i can't afford to refinance. banks don't consider ebay a real job. plus the closing costs would make my loan go up even higher and then the monthly amount would go up even higher than it already is. as it is, i'm strapped. every single penny is alloted to a bill. i'm so scared i can't see straight. i try to list every day on ebay, but my questions are, is it possible to make that kind of money on ebay? if so, then how do you structure your day? how do you find time to photograph, post, list, pack up ebay and yet, find time to be with your family, spend time with your children and even clean the house? i'm finding it so hard to juggle it all, yet at the same time, i'm trying to deal with depression, fear and uncertainty over my future. i have no living family, they have all passed away, so basically, if i fall down, i'm down, there is no one to go to...i'm in a total panic over what to do. i have no savings account, i'm 49, a single mom, no schooling, so i don't have any real job skills, and there is no prince charming to come and save me. the psychopath ex fiancee' is already with someone new and has told me to "MOVE ON" in my life and get over him, he has left a trail of destruction behind him. i found out that he did the same thing to his last wife and she in fact ended up having to sell her home and she lost everything. he took the money from that re-fiance and upped his lawm mowing business. he is a master at lying and deceiving...the new girlfriend (he told me) and him are thinking of having a baby together...i can't believe he has moved on so quickly (just 2 1/2 months later) and that he found another willing victim to his schemes! so far, i made the first month, with a lot of work, the second month, in august, i fell apart and spent much of the time crying..this month, i'm so far 1/2 of the way there, but i have so much more to post. i have a house full of antiques that i can sell, but it's a huge job for just me, and i'm it...there is no one else to help me out with any of this. i started out on ebay hoping to sell pillows and make money that way, but i don't have time for sewing now. any suggestions that you have would be heart felt at this time. thanks so much for reading and i hope to hear back from you. Lana


Orignal From: is it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment