Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Seller Problems

I am a buyer that is quick to pay as soon as bid is done. I accidently bid on Queen bedspread (the King was just above). I told the seller this. 1 day later, paypal shows King was charged. YEAH! So I quickly paid for King. After 5 days, there was no emails about anything. Ebay showed that they also wanted money for queen. I repeatedly email them..they wouldn't communicate. Finally I called phone#, they stated they canceled queen the day they recieved payment on that 1st day, king in mail. 10 days later, still charging for queen (and email..why haven't you paid for queen?) and they had not sent king. So I gave bad review (1st time ever!). They that day, turned me in for non-payment, and stated IF I took off review they would cancel transaction! So I redid to (Neutral). Then they sent King. Why would they do all this? Maybe from sellers point of view I could understand? I was only bidder on queen, and they had more than 1, they sell tons of bedding. The accountant that I had first called, was not happy I gave them a bad review and was kind of snippy. I was fully expecting them NOT to mail King even though it was paid for. Was I totally wrong thinking they were just trying to get me to purchase both? The King was off from Ebay since I stated I wanted this in an Email, or is it all my fault for wrong bid? I have 100% and am new buyer, but am not dumb to buying stuff (done it since I was 2! haha) I'm trying to keep my score.


Orignal From: Seller Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment