Saturday, August 29, 2009

100,000 DVD's

I am a casual seller here and started selling for friends of mine. Next thing, my number is getting past to others and I like doing it while making the extra cash. I got a phone call from someone who is closing a video store. He wants me to sell the entire inventory of movies. Its a very large task but luckily, he owns the complex and does not have to worry about paying rent while the store is closed. This gives me some luxury of time. My question is: Is there any program/hardware that I can use for the listings that would allow me to utilize a scanner to run the ISBN numbers on the back of the boxes and insert the text on each movie that Ebay provides. I would do this instead of typing in the numbers manually. This would also eliminate any photo taking and just run off a template. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.


Orignal From: 100,000 DVD's

No comments:

Post a Comment