Monday, August 31, 2009

Best way to list

I just opened my store and have had a few sales which is great. I'm currently working with a designer to give it a better look and can't wait to show that off. But here's my problem - I sell rock and roll pictures and each picture can be purchased in 3 sizes (8x10, 11x14 and 16x20) at different prices or in 3 different forms (prints, foam or mat or framed) at different price points. Based on eBay rules I must list each one as a seperate auction which really adds up quickly. I'm wondering is I should just list one size on eBay and list the rest on a seperate website? Has anyone had luck getting the 2 sites to play off each other? How do you market then? I don't think I want to use prostore's so I'm looking for recommendations for some that are straight-forward

Orignal From: Best way to list

No comments:

Post a Comment