Saturday, August 29, 2009

Caution Buyer Alert - VistaPrint

Like many of you, I have used VistaPrint for my business cards for several years. They do a terrific job, ship fast and have always been very reasonable. But after placing my last order, I started seeing re-occurring charges to my debit account for $14.99 for VistaPrint Rewards program. After complaints to the company that the charges more than tripled the cost of my original order, I was told I would be refunded the $60 (still pending.) My concern is that when I questioned who/when I authorized this charge, I was told I authorized the service when I clicked on a banner ad on their site. So, for those of you considering those free business cards, do a Google search of complaints on VistaPrint first. If you still decide to go ahead and order the cards anyway with a debit or credit card, PROCEED with Caution!


Orignal From: Caution Buyer Alert - VistaPrint

No comments:

Post a Comment