Wednesday, August 26, 2009

EBAY COMMITS SUICIDE WITH NEW RULES

I was one of the first 10 selling on ebay and spent my day figuring out starting my own web site store as the new feedback rule is ebays biggest mistake yet. It is the straw that broke this camels back. Buyers leave negative without even notifying us of problems. I stand behind everyting I sell but you have to notify me of any problem. When a buyer leaves negative without contacting me to notify me of a problem I leave negative back and make them give me a chance to make whatever the problem is right and then apply for a mutual feedback withdrawal. This just happened again today. Ebay is tieing our hands and I cannot afford the extra time. Also letting buyers rate shipping is nuts as unless it is free, to a buyer paying shipping is bad. It is a lost cause. It all was even on our local news in Omaha, Nebraska today. Ebay is commiting suicide they said.


Orignal From: EBAY COMMITS SUICIDE WITH NEW RULES

No comments:

Post a Comment