Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feedback in the Real World Would You Even Care? in General Discussion Boards in Community

Just got to looking at all of the posts regarding all of the concerns about the new feedback process and thought, how the rest of the world outside of Ebay would function if they operated the same way. I haven't sold in a while, but plan to shortly and know the worries I've had about even getting a single negative feedback. Honestly, what's the big deal? Why do we get our panties in such a wad if someone complains? I know that feedback is important to let buyers be aware of those that are just crappy sellers, but as any experienced Ebayer knows, sometimes there are just those buyers that you can't make happy no matter what. I can tell you that when I used to work in the grocery business I couldn't make some people happy if I had the cow in the store, milked it and gave them the milk straight from the cow. I mean really, would it change your mind if you say walked into Walmart and on display was their feedback score and lets say it had tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions of neg's? Actually, it might be a good idea..........


Orignal From: Feedback in the Real World Would You Even Care? in General Discussion Boards in Community

No comments:

Post a Comment