Sunday, August 2, 2009

Feedback Building Plan

Yes, once again the age old question of feedback has arrived. I am definitely still wet behind the ears and learning the ropes of online sales. With that being said I am having a small concern in the area of feedback. Ever since I started selling here I have used the practice of give positive feedback to the buyer immediately upon payment. However I am starting to second guess this method. I am receiving feedback for only about 60-70 percent of my sales, this is not something I ever dreamed would be a problem as I am the type of person that will leave positive feedback (if I am the buyer) as soon as I open my package and confirm it's contents. So, my question to the masses is, how can I improve my feedback received percentage? I have read the previous threads on this topic but most of those threads are older than my children. Just looking to get some up to date responses that correspond to the eBay-of-today (and tomorrow). Thanks in advance, jsoeb



Orignal From: Feedback Building Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment