Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anyone else sick of this ?? Tell me your story !!

I have struggled to make this business a profit because there are to many people that have garage sales and want High End Macy's store prices for there used and abused items but tell me in the same breath " BUT IT SELLS FOR BLA BLA BLA on EBAY !! I am sick of it and to all the Goodwill stores, they are even worse !! They will staple or tape printed sheets showing a nice "complete" in great shape picture of a Vintage Fisher Price Toy to a POS dirty,molded,missing parts, same model toy and try to get the same amount as the completed one. R U CRAZY?? I ask and then they look at me like I killed there dog and say, Well, Its for charity !! Give me a break !! I go in every now an then just to get a good laugh on prices that they have stamped on "SALVAGE " items from Target . Salvage means broken or missing parts and there trying to rip people off by selling them items at brand new prices and selling them damaged goods. Is anyone else sick of this ?? Tell me your Tiffany Shopping experience in a dirty gravel driveway



Orignal From: Anyone else sick of this ?? Tell me your story !!

No comments:

Post a Comment