Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If I keep Auctiva will it hurt me?

I know there are other treads about the changes with Auctiva. I was on my way out because I felt like the business or lack of business planing may be the downfall of Auctiva. I know that I need to plan to leave eventually, but it will not be the downfall of me if I do not do it now. Here is the problem; I tried SSB and Ink Frog. I hate Ink Frogs little pictures and SSB..... no matter if I re-size.... the pictures do not line up when paired. For example one may be longer than the other. To me, it gives a very unprofessional look to the template. SSB has wonderful customer service, but only advice is to try to crop them the same. Pictures take me long enough as it is without adding another thing to worry about. Plus their Java drop and drag is a very bad version. Pictures to me are the most important as I know that is the number one thing my customers will go to first. Auctiva has a very easy one page lister and I feel a great photo option. It is like having Turbo Lister and Photobucket all in one place, but way easier and less time consuming. Plus extra benefits that Turbo Lister and Photobucket do not offer. I can now get Auctiva for $10.00 a month for 18 months, but the question is..... Auctiva has now gotten a reputation for their business practices and I am afraid that it could turn people off when they see that I use them? Any opinions on me staying with Auctiva for awhile, if you think it could hurt me or not?



Orignal From: If I keep Auctiva will it hurt me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You should check out Vendio's offer for Auctiva seller. We are offering our services for free for the rest of 2009.

    Read more here:
    http://www.vendio.com/ecommerce/vendio-vs-auctiva

    Best regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete