Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alternative to Auctiva - Inkfrog? Blackthorne? TL? Something else?

I have been using Auctiva for so long I don't remember how to list on ebay or TL!!!!! The reason I use Auctiva is because I add lots of pictures and I schedule my auctions. I don't use the templates. I sell mostly collectibles, vintage and antique items. So each listing has a different description and shipping cost. Ocasionally I have liquidation items that may not have anything to do with antiques (that is why I am selling a bunch of sassybax bras). I also sell on consignment for others. I have an ebay store and I also run auctions and sell FP. I am currently looking at other options. I am looking at Inkfrog, Blackthorne and Turbo Lister. My plan this summer was to beef up my store inventory and also push the consignment side of my business but now this has thrown a wrench in my plans as I am spending so much time researching what I should do and I anticipate a learning curve for whatever service I switch to. I am serious about my business and am ready to take it to the next level. I don't mind subscribing to a service - anything that can help me look more professional and list faster as long as it is reasonably priced is worth it. I just subscribed to Terapeak a couple of months ago and it is great!!!! At this point my priority is pictures and scheduling. I don't see how TL or Blackthorne helps with that....or does it and I just don't get it. BTW did I mention I am not a photography or computer expert!!!! So if I have to do HTML or resize my pics my head will explode!!!! Any input on which service to use for my type of business? Thanks for the help!!



Orignal From: Alternative to Auctiva - Inkfrog? Blackthorne? TL? Something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment