Sunday, August 2, 2009

NO Changes! With Out the EBay COMMUITY VOTE!

I really like the for-mate of selling on EBay! BUT! It has made to many changes trying to bring their profits back up! While a few of their changes may be on a positive note, the majority, as I see it, has only caused a greater loss for everyone, EBay, the Sellers and the Buyers. WE Are ALL AWEAR OF THE CHANGES And I really am saddened by what is happening to EBay! I could take the time to state all of the obvious, but we are All Aware of this 'Picture' and where it is headed (which is not looking positive for anyone!) SO! I PERPOSE THIS IDEA! We are all in this together, Sellers can't sell on EBay with out EBay (Is this a Fact?) EBay can't sell anything without the Seller (Is this a fact?) The Buyer can't buy anything without the Seller (Is this a Fact?) So, My thought is, Yes there are many things that need to be addressed and CHANGED, and scenes we all need each other to make any change work for the INTIRE Community: EBay, Seller

Orignal From: NO Changes! With Out the EBay COMMUITY VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment