Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Need help with a crazy buyer

I'm not sure if this is the right board for this or not but I have an interesting situation with a buyer right now. Last week, I put up 4 different auctions for lots of Disney/children's VHS tapes. Each auction started at $.01 and there was no reserve. Shipping and handling was $9.99 for 2 of them and $5.99 for 2 of them via media mail. The same buyer won all 4 auctions and is demanding to "pick up" the items at my house and pay no shipping and handling. So basically, he or she would get 35 tapes for like $2.38. There is nothing posted in my auctions that specifies that local pickup is available. It says only PayPal is accepted for payment. The buyer is demanding to pick them up (almost to the point of being stalker-like) and he or she also claims that my "handling" charge is excessive. Obviously, there is no chance I will ever let this weirdo come over to my house. I really wouldn't ever let any buyers pickup, even if they seemed very nice. How do I handle this situation? I've already received negative feedback from a buyer who backed out of my auction and sent me threatening emails. I guess he was still allowed to give me negative feedback even though he never ended up purchasing the item. Now I'm in a new situation where I'm sure this will result in negative feedback. It just doesn't seem fair. Please help! Thank You.



Orignal From: Need help with a crazy buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment