Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Need help choosing a thermal printer

It's not that I haven't been reading threads, it's just here are too many choices and I'm getting confused. I want a method in which I will be able to print labels in a more cost effective manner than using my ink jet. I've looked here on eBay but like I said there are so many models to choose from you don't know where to start. Here's what I need: - Be able to primarily ship USPS First Class and Priority Mail - If need be, possibly UPS and FedEx - Want to be able to use labels that are made to use with the thermal printer, like peel of a backing and stick right onto my package. No more using pieces of shipping tape, it is time consuming and a waste of tape. Another gripe I have with printing on the ink jet and Paypal is that I have to use a whole 8.5x11 sheet of paper and then cut out the actual postage portion which is a waste of paper too. I would like to find the cheapest avenue in which to do this, nothing fancy but just a model that gets the job done. Thanks!



Orignal From: Need help choosing a thermal printer

No comments:

Post a Comment