Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Buyer in Japan what would you do

Ok so I went to the post office today and was informed how much it was going to cost to ship to Japan 49.50 and 5-10 days WOW WOW WOW I was shcoked! I think I am still shocked! No! I am certainly SHOCKED by the cost this is outrageous! Did I mention Crazy! I do not list in any of my auctions that I ship internationally but I did not block it I just selected no international shipping. I would hate for anyone to have to pay this cost, its insane to pay that much. And honestly I am not that comfortable with shipping my item to Japan with out any D/C. OK so my question is: What do I do Can I cancel this transaction altogether. The buyer as not made payment and I have not sent invoice. I did send an email asking for a US address but I not rec'd a email back yet. I don't want to offend a buyer we have great feedback and I would like to keep it that way but honestly I could in up on the short end of the stick or for that matter both of us could. That is a lot of money for the buyer to shell out for shipping and if something happens I could end up having to pay it back if the buyer doesn't recieve the item. So..... what would you do? Thanks once again



Orignal From: Buyer in Japan what would you do

No comments:

Post a Comment