Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shipping question - buyer not responding in General Discussion Boards in Community

Hello, I recently had a sale from my store. Buyer paid the flat rate domestic shipping price listed. When I looked at the "Sales record" the address listed was a NJ address, but when I went on to paypal to print a lable the address was South Korea. Buyer has 2 feedbacks only, both positive. I tried contacting buyer through the ebay email address given. I noticed another email address showed up with his paypal payment, so I emailed that address as well. I want him to confirm whether he wants the item shipped to the NJ address or South Korea, and if he wants it to go to South Korea it will cost more. No response yet. I am past my "3 day handling time". If I don't hear from him soon should I just ship to the NJ address, or contact ebay? I had this happen once before where a Canada resident paid the flat rate, but I emailed her and she responded

Orignal From: Shipping question - buyer not responding in General Discussion Boards in Community

No comments:

Post a Comment