Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ebay Fees in General Discussion Boards in Community

I've been on eBay since it first was popular several years ago (when the fees were more reasonable). Now eBay takes about 20% of our "profit". Basically, the only way to make money is if you get something for free and list it on eBay. I would like to hear from others about these high fees so that I know I'm not alone in this. With millions of auctions and each one charges at least 30 cents, eBay is making billions, if not trillions of dollars off of sellers. I think that eBay needs to make it a flat 5% of whatever sells. Why should eBay charge for items that do not sell? If you agree with me, please contact eBay and tell them your concerns and reply to this post as "I AGREE" so that eBay knows how many people agree that the fees are too high and that we shouldn't be charged for things that do not sell.


Orignal From: Ebay Fees in General Discussion Boards in Community

No comments:

Post a Comment