Thursday, August 6, 2009

Changing Over Accounts to purely business...

So, the hubby and I have been on eBay for a number of years, and the feedback score on our original account is 230 /100% ("rubyssteamtrunk", formerly "wisteriablue"). Problem is, that account is all tied in with personal bank accounts and such, and now we're doing over $1K/mo through it. So, I decided, after 6 months of really doing Business on eBay that we need a purely business account. Thus I opened "ravenswhimzy", a brand new account to start doing business out of. I know that it might seem more sensible to keep the old account as business and switch the personal stuff to a new account. But hubby isn't the best computer driver, and he is mostly the one who built up the first 150 or so good feedbacks, so it seems only fair to leave him with the original account. So, here's my question. Here I am with a brand new account. No feedback, no record, so customers have nothing to build confidence on. Would it be kosher to put a note in my auctions for awhile that this account is new, the reason for starting a new account, and that I have great feedback on the other account... just go look? Any feedback on this question will be truly appreciated! -- Brenda --



Orignal From: Changing Over Accounts to purely business...

No comments:

Post a Comment