Sunday, August 2, 2009

Advice for getting started selling on Ebay - products not selling

I am trying to build a business on Ebay. I have purchased product (rings) at wholesale. I have them in hand, they are good quality and my cost was very low. I think the retail on each would be between $5 and $10. I am listing them as auctions, $.99 starting, no reserve with $3.00 shipping. I initially listed 6, only one sold. I have relisted the five that didn't sell, but still no bids. I have no seller rating, since my only sale hasn't left feedback. I have stellar buying ratings, but I don't see how that will help. I really want to build a business and have an initial inventory of 54 items. My plan is to get these moving before I buy more, but I don't understand why they aren't moving. I know there are a lot of rings on ebay, but I'm not selling identical to anyone else I have seen. Any suggestions?



Orignal From: Advice for getting started selling on Ebay - products not selling

No comments:

Post a Comment