Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank you - 1 year in and doing well

I just wanted to let everyone on this discussion board know just how valuable your suggestions are. We've been on eBay now for just a bit over a year. It was hard going at first but your comments really helped me out. I've incorporated many suggestions into our eBay sales process. We've earned our Power Seller status and have just received our 200th feedback. We are a manufacturer so having a retail program was new to us. At first, I had little corporate support since eBay orders are small, but because of your help and suggestions, eBay is now one of our "top customers". I'd like to expand to overseas sales but we ship via UPS which is quite expensive - our products are sizable. I'd like to find more brokers like USBuyer.com or specialty export houses that could save money on overseas shipments. If anyone has ideas on how to ship overseas at reasonable cost, I would love to hear it. Thank you all again for helping me out !


Orignal From: Thank you - 1 year in and doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment