Friday, September 11, 2009

Am I ready for the next level?

Hello all. I have gotten some great advice in the past from the great people here, so I have come back for more. My wife and I have really enjoyed selling on ebay. It is more of a hobby than an income, but we would love to make it an income. We have been interested in going to the next level. Not quite to the point of a store yet, but just buying wholesale bulk and reselling online. The only thing is, how do you know what to buy and sell, and from who? I have done alot of reaserch, and the dropship thing does not appeal to me at all. Buying from wholesalers does, but how do you know who is a true wholesaler, and if your product will fly? Where do you look for a wholesaler? I would appreciate any and all advice from anyone from novices to veterans. Thanks!


Orignal From: Am I ready for the next level?

No comments:

Post a Comment