Thursday, September 17, 2009

SHOCK !!! The ugly DSR truth

The facts about DSR's is getting ugly. Almost impossible to keep a 4.9 and it is not possible to not get more than 0.5% ones or twos. People leave you low feedback on purpose just to jam you. Really !!! All of you in fairyland that drink the ebay koolaid are crazy. It happens. Since it was announced that the ebay best sellers can not get more than 0.5% 1 or 2 ratings I have received seven (7) ratings of 1 or 2. 100% of my items have FREE SHIPPING, 100% were shipped within 24 hours, !00% were exact as described, 100% received an email after purchase, a personal email thanking them when the item was shipped, and if it didn't arrive within a week a follow up email. In the past year I have shipped 100% of my items within 24 hours and have shipped FREE. Those DSR's are only 4.85 and 4.86. Am I leaving ebay. No. But these are the cold facts. Just wanted to share my story. Thanks.


Orignal From: SHOCK !!! The ugly DSR truth

No comments:

Post a Comment