Friday, September 11, 2009

Some General Questions about Wholesale Companies

Hello Everyone, I have been interested in starting an ebay business, not necessarily a HUGE business, but something that will bring in some extra money every month. I've been selling things that I have and have had some luck, but for the most part, I have broke even. I'm wondering if I should start looking into wholesale items such as designer clothing, purses, and jewelry. I notice that this seems to be selling alot as well as makeup items. My questions are, what are the best companies to buy wholesale from? What is the MOST I should spend on a lot of clothing or jewelry to start off with? With all the fees now being placed on larger items, is it really worth it to do this part-time? I would love some feedback from some of the larger sellers, as well as some part-time sellers. Thanks!


Orignal From: Some General Questions about Wholesale Companies

No comments:

Post a Comment